Gone Too Soon

In Memory of our baby Bridger

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hallo Bridger!

Well, Hello from Germany!

I know you can see us wherever we go, and you have watched us move to Germany, but I still feel the need to tangibly say, hi! I still think about you every single day, and I had a hard time after we first moved here. Moving has been a huge adjustment and when we moved into our large house and Carter and Paige were running around like crazy it made me sad because I realized you were missing. I still have moments of bitterness and anger that swell up within me because you had to leave so soon. But for the most part, I am grateful that you have obtained celestial glory and are fulfilling a higher mission. I love you so much. I can't wait until we come back for a visit and I can decorate your spot instead of just having to look at pictures. Grandma and Grandpa have been doing a nice job taking care of your spot for me. What would I do without them? They are the best grandparents ever! With that being said, here is a pic of your spot:

I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment