Gone Too Soon

In Memory of our baby Bridger

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dear Bridger,

I am sorry that I am so sad in these posts but I miss you so much today! We celebrated your uncle Drew's 18th birthday today. At dinner I had a breakdown because I thought, "We shouldn't be here. We should be at the hospital having or just had Bridger." This weekend has been really hard because this is the weekend you probably would have arrived. I still keep feeling like I am in a nightmare and can't seem to wake up, or I keep wondering when it will end. Also, your dad and I are having a hard time getting along which isn't good for our family. I'm sorry. I know that must make you sad. I will work on that. I just want you to know that I love you and miss you terribly. I know that you are doing well where you are, and that gives me a little bit of comfort. Please keep watching over us.

Love you so much,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment