Gone Too Soon

In Memory of our baby Bridger

Monday, June 28, 2010

Just wanted to tell you I love you!

Hello sweet little Bridger,

We have been really busy lately. I wish you were here with us. We recently went to Disneyland to try and take our minds off things and have a little fun because things have been so hard lately. It worked for the most part except when I saw other babies and even saw a baby in an outfit identical to one I had boughten you. There was also a part on the World of Colors show that showed moms with their babies. I started crying. Not only did I want to hold you but we also shouldn't have been in Disneyland. We should have been at home with you. This is so hard! One thing that has been kind of nice is uncle Colby gave me a homemade doll that a lady in his mission made by hand. It also has a little blanket with it that has Bridger Gary Jenkins sewn onto it. I love it. It is a physical reminder you.  I can hold it in my arms that have been longing to hold you for so long. It's not the same as really holding you but it helps a little. I have also been visiting you a lot this week because I keep hoping they will put the temporary graveside marker in. But no luck yet. Please know that even though it is unmarked we are thinking about you, loving you, and visiting you. We love you!

Love always,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment